Open Closed

ABP Module 4.1.2 #844


User avatar
0
nowayja created

This might be a noob problem. i am creating my first "module". So far so good but after I added an Entity "ProcAction" with abp suite, I cannot build the Blazot base, and bacause of that I cannot run update-database from package manager

Any tips appreciated

thx :)

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    @nowayja Suite doesn't support Blazor module code generation. sorry!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    it'll be implemented in the next versions.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nowayja created

    Thanks Alper - this was autogenerated, but i will just delete it for now as I dont really need it :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.