Open Closed

Problem with action menu being displayed when there are no actions are still there #8801


User avatar
0
improwise created

The problem here

https://abp.io/support/questions/7455/Action-menu-is-displayed-even-if-there-are-no-actions-in-in

was supposed to be fixed in the next release (7 months ago) but is still there, at least in Angular but would imagine in all UI:s since it is probably permission related rather than UI related.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    improwise created

    @liangshiwei

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hello,

    Which version does your app use? Also on which page did you test this? When I test it on the Tenants page, I get a result like below:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    improwise created

    Hello,

    Which version does your app use? Also on which page did you test this? When I test it on the Tenants page, I get a result like below:

    Using latest version of ABP Suite to generate Angular components/pages and they all have this problem still.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi,

    I can reproduce the problem according to the information you provided. I am opening an internal issue to fix this problem in the code generated by Suite.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.