Open Closed

BUG: Layout issue with TopMenu Layout, empty space at the bottom of the site #9203


User avatar
0
rafael.gonzales created

ABP Framework version: v9.1.0 UI Type: MVC Database System: EF Core Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no

Hello,

I followed up this case https://abp.io/support/questions/8966/Layout-error-scroll-beyond-footer because I believed It was the same case but it's happening with the footer but not ps__rail-x and ps__rail-y

In a clean ABP Project with MVC + EFCORE Template, if you select the Top Menu version of the Menu, you will see a lot of empty space at the bottom of the site even after the <footer> element

It is because the <ul> blocks for the SaaS and CMS menu are placed at the bottom but with "visibility: hidden;"

When using visibility : hidden; in the .lpx-menu-dropdown it only hides the element but It doesn't remove the space that It uses.

I suggest to use display: none; instead and enable again in the javascript when the mouse is placed on top of the menu.

Also, if there is a workaround for a while I am open for suggestions.

Thanks!

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    If you add display: none; in .lpx-menu-dropdown, then you need to somehow modify the lepton-bundle to replace the following code

    that line should be replaced with:

    this.absoluteDropdown.style.display = "block",

    No easy fix right now without modifying the source code but still investigating

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi,

    First of all, I apologize for the late reply. I saw your question a long time ago, but due to my busy schedule I didn't have time to test and investigate.

    After testing your problem, I saw that this problem was solved in version 4.1.1 of LeptonX. So, it will be enough to update your solution to solve the problem.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    Hello berkansasmazr

    I am using version 4.1.1 and It is still the case

    You are still using "Visibility:hidden" instead of "display:none"

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hello Rafael 👋,

    I am creating a new internal issue. I think there was a misunderstanding. I will try to inform you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.


    Issue link: https://github.com/volosoft/lepton/issues/2826

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.