Open Closed

Not seeing any result in "Entity Changes" tab in "Audit Logs" menu item in commercial solution #5236


User avatar
0
Tisham.Ahuja created

ABP Framework version: v7.2.2 UI type: Blazor Server side assembly DB provider: EF Core Tiered (MVC): yes Exception message and stack trace: No exception Steps to reproduce the issue: Create a new commercial solution. Go to "Audit Logs". Go to "Entity Changes" tab.

Create a new commercial solution. Go to "Audit Logs". Go to "Entity Changes" tab. Selected a "Date range", Select "Change type", Leave Entity "Type Full Name" blank (if not blank what should be the value here? Do I need to enter some table/entity name?). Click on search.

I dont see any validation error or any result. There is no error in console. There is no record in network tab in browser.

How do I see records here.

Please help.

We have not made any changes related to auditing. Do I need to enable auditing or need to do some configuration? In audit logs tab I am seeing records.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jfistelmann created

    Hey,

    how did you configure your auditing?

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Audit-Logging

    Kind regards Jack

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jfistelmann created

    Hey,

    as it turns out there is an issue at the moment with blazor server side and auditing:

    https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/5116/Blazor-Server-Audit-Log-Not-Working-For-Update#answer-3a0b5f0d-9ca6-6799-048e-e25ecde8605a

    You can check the status here: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/11682

    I'll refund your Ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Kind regards Jack

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Tisham.Ahuja created

    It seems to be working for me. I am able to see logs for add/edit/update.

    Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.